Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blog in transition

Because I decided my Accordiongirl blog (http://accordiongirl.blogspot.com) should really be devoted solely to merengue tipico and the Dominican Republic, I'm moving everything about my other travels here. Please subscribe if you want to keep up with where I am, and hear about my adventures in Germany in December!

Where have I been, you might ask? I used to post once a week, nearly without fail, and now it's been four months since I've posted at all. Life is a crazy thing. I met the man of my dreams in Europe this summer so I've been a bit occupied with that (hence the forthcoming trip to Germany). Also, I got hired to teach a lecture course on Mexican music here at the University of Arizona about 2 weeks before the semester started in August. Since then I have been madly writing lecture notes, preparing power points, searching for musical examples and videos, and grading papers, so I have not had much time for anything else (except drinking - now a necessity). Just kidding - sort of. Anyway, stay tuned for further developments and travels.

What follows is the still-incomplete account of my travels in France and Austria this summer.
I'll be transferring previous trips over here as time permits. Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Just to let you know that I've followed your adventures onto the new site. Glad things are going well - the course sounds great, as does your German love.

All the best,
Linda